52 Pegasus Main Street
PO Box 78041
Phone 03 920 4060
Fax 03 920 4061
Enrolling with General Practice Information
Enrolling with our Practice.
Pegasus Medical Centre is a member of the "Pegasus Primary Health Organisation " which provides funding , subsidised care and special programs for enrolled patients.
Benefits of enrolling with Pegasus Medical Centre :
* Free Visits for children under 14 years old
* Free sexual health visits for the under 18's
* Free palliative care visits
* Subsidised visits and help for patients with chronic diseases eligible to be registered with our "Care Plus " Program.
* Subsidised Acute Packages of Care for Acutely ill patients needing management and observation in the surgery. ( Control of pain, Intravenous fluids or antibiotics, ECG, Rapid blood test, .. etc )
* Reduced cost when you need extra time with your doctor because of a mental health issue.
To enrol, complete and sign the enrolment form and we will communicate with your present practice to transfer you medical notes to us
When you enrol, we get a subsidy from the government. For Non-Enrolled patients attending Pegasus Medical Centre, an additional fee applies.
To read the " Health Information Privacy Statement " for enrolling patients , Click Here
For information about enrolling with General Practice and PHO ( Primary Health Organisation) , Click Here.
Copyright © 2016, Pegasus Medical Centre, All rights reserved.